Beginning with the name Flamborough Centre Baptist Church in 1909 and worshipping in a small building located at the corner of the 6th Concession and Centre Road, the vision of this assembly of dedicated believers was to grow a witness for Jesus Christ in the rural community. As the township grew, so did the church. The church’s ministry expanded into the suburbs of Waterdown as well as surrounding areas. Several additions and changes were made to the building until, in 1997, the decision was made to sell the original property and relocate to a new venue on the 5th Concession. It was on Thanksgiving Sunday 1999 that the first services were held in the building located at our present site. At that time the church’s name was changed to Flamborough Baptist Church to reflect an expanded ministry vision. Today over 400 people attend the various ministries. Like the faithful men and women who initiated the vision, we endeavour to develop a community of Christ-followers locally and globally.